Geisinger Women & Children’s Institute is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join its growing team in our Central Region at Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital. Our Geisinger Bloomsburg team has roughly 500 deliveries.
Geisinger Women's Health includes a network of primary care Ob/Gyns located in 24 offices throughout a 40-county service area. Physicians are electronically connected to sub-specialists in maternal fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology, and urogynecology throughout the system.
We take pride in the support we provide:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including recruitment loans, relocation assistance and malpractice and tail coverage
- Opportunity to join our faculty overseeing residents and medical student education
- Research opportunities including informatics, data science, precision health, genomics, implementation science and outcomes research
- Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists and subspecialists
- Generous employer contribution to retirement
- 15 days and $3500 toward CME
- Four weeks of paid vacation time annually
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
Please contact Betsy Kelchner, Talent Specialist, at email@example.com if you are interested!
Geisinger, one of the nation’s most innovative health services organizations, serves more than 1.5 million patients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The system includes 13 hospital campuses, a nearly 600,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. A physician-led organization, with approximately 32,000 employees and more than 1,900 employed physicians, Geisinger leverages an estimated $12.7 billion positive annual impact on the Pennsylvania and New Jersey economies. Repeatedly recognized nationally for integration, quality and service, Geisinger has a long-standing commitment to patient care, medical education, research and community service. For more information, visit geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly