Orthopedic Surgeon - in New Hampshire
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 650000.00
Our practice in an inviting New England community is seeking an experienced board-certified orthopedic surgeon to join our team. This is a full spectrum position—total shoulder, hip, knee, hand, and foot (spine/back would be a plus but is not mandatory).
- Earn a competitive compensation of $500,000+ (negotiable based on experience and fit) plus sign-on and a relocation package
- Bread and butter general orthopedic surgery
- Outstanding full benefits
- Practice alongside an excellent group of friendly and supportive physicians
- Call schedule is 1:2 to 1:3 (PA takes first call)
Located less than an hour from New Hampshire’s capital city and only 1.5 hours to Boston, our practice sits in an inviting community with a small-town feel and warm and friendly individuals. Bordered by mountains along a beautiful river, our residents delight in the breathtaking views provided at every spot in town. Our town offers a charming atmosphere with unique local shops and restaurants as well as an outstanding arts and culture scene
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking and biking on several local trails, boating, fishing, kayaking, and camping
- Enjoy convenient access to Boston and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, historical attractions, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks New Hampshire #2 in Best States Overall, and Medscape ranks it #13 in Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly