Gastroenterologist Needed in Augusta, GA
EVALUATION OF NEED
- Gastroenterology Consultants of Augusta is the culmination of three well established gastroenterology practices joining in 2010. It is comprised of eleven (11) Board Certified Gastroenterologists, four (4) APP s, four (4) CRNA s, and (1) Pathologist.
- The practice is expecting one (1) retirements in 2020, and one retirement in 2022.
- As a result of these impending retirements, Gastroenterology Consultants of Augusta (G.C.A) would like to implement succession planning to ensure the continued success of the practice after serving thirty -five (35) years in the community.
- G.C.A hopes to hire a Gastroenterologist this year, and recruit a second and third Gastroenterologist in 2021.
- Clinically strong Gastroenterologist who appreciates private practice, values life/ work balance, and a team culture.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterology.
- Due to the need to implement succession planning within the practice, the incoming Gastroenterologist would ideally either be finishing fellowship in 2021 or have under three (3) to ten (10) years experience in practice.
- Preference for candidates with ties to the state of Georgia, Southeastern U.S and or, more specifically, Augusta GA.
- G.C.A has a main clinic location at 393 North Belair Road, Evans GA which houses exam rooms, Anatomic Pathology laboratory, and Anesthesia services.
- Adjacent the G.C.A clinic offices we own the Augusta Endoscopy Center. It was built in 2016 and has three endoscopy suites with 9 pre and post beds, and a waiting room for approximately 25 patients.
- In regards to volumes, our endoscopy center typically averages around 10,000 procedures per year.
- Patients at both the procedure center and clinic are back to pre COVID volumes.
- GCA is in a transitionary period regarding call group coverage. The expected evolution in the near term will be a call group consisting of a 1:12 rotation. Details can be discussed.
- GCA has robust ancillaries services, with the ability to bill for, Pathology, Anesthesia, Procedure Facility Fee s , Pill Cam, and recent clinical trials participation.
- GCA payor mix is approximately 40% Blue Cross Blue Shield, 30% Medicare, 22% commercial insurance.
- An incoming Gastroenterologist can expect equal call at the local hospitals, dedicated marketing efforts, and receipt of the retiring physician s patient base.
- G.C.A utilizes Athena for our EMR, and G-Med for the endoscopy center.
- The employed Gastroenterologists will be offered a guaranteed salary of $400,000 for the first year. Second year, partnership is offered in G.C.A at a nominal valuation for FFE, (historically $5000- $0). G.C.A partnership allows for income from all ancillaries, production based salary, and ownership in all real-estate.
- Sign on bonus potential.
- G.C.A also offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance in addition to PTO and a profit-sharing plan for retirement.
- The incoming Gastroenterologist will be offered partnership within up to one (1) years time into G.C.A, and within two (2) years time for A.E.C.
- Partnership averages median salary is $528,000, with highest approximately $660,000.
Apply for Gastroenterologist Needed in Augusta, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly