Envision Physician Services, the nation s largest clinically integrated radiology provider, has an exciting opportunity for an Interventional Radiologist to join our team at Ft. Walton Beach Medical Center located in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida. Explore this opportunity in greater detail and learn about the amazing benefits of joining the Envision Physician Services family!
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Competitive compensation
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal Teleradiology division
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR Board certified /eligible Radiologist
- Current Florida licensure is preferred.
- Interventional Radiologist Fellowship trained or adequate Interventional Radiologist experience
- MQSA Certification is a plus, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Comfortable with General Diagnostics. Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact: Amy Curmi, Clinical Recruiter, at 727.409.0423 or e-mail: email@example.com
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, a 267-bed full-service hospital making a positive impact on the community for over 45 years. Recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety. The only full service acute care hospital in Okaloosa, Walton and Santa Rosa counties, and the area's only Comprehensive Cardiovascular Program, Accredited Chest Pain Center, Joint Commission Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Certified Cancer Center, Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit, and Adult Inpatient Behavioral Health Center. Emergency services include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER that includes the only Level II Trauma Center in the Tri-County area.
Fort Walton Beach the best-kept secret in NW Florida. Located between Pensacola and Panama City along North Florida s glittering Gulf Coast on powdery white beaches and emerald waters, Fort Walton Beach boasts all the fun of the major vacation spots, minus the fuss. This coastal community offers long, warm summers and mild winters allowing you to enjoy year round golf, swimming, tennis and water sports, including deep-sea fishing and every level of boating.
Fort Walton Beach is much more than just family-friendly vacations - it s a thriving area of national and local businesses, excellent schools and is home to several military bases and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality. Ft. Walton Beach is centrally located next to major freeways and airports.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly