Envision Physician Services and JFK Medical Center are currently seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist to join our team, located in Palm Beach, Florida. Join this well-established practice in one of the country s most sought after locations!
Highlights of this position include:
- Collegial group of 10+ radiologist currently with fantastic physician support
- Knowledgeable and supportive clinical leadership
- New grads welcome!
- Annual case volume 200,000
- PACS-GE Centricity; Dolbey VR
- Comprehensive benefits package - starting day one - which includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Position Requirements:
- Should have a strong foundation in most modalities (MR, CT, US, Nucs, plain films, light IR, Peds and prefer mammo)
- Flexible schedule
- Participate in a rotating schedule to include days and some evening shifts
- BC/BP Radiologist
JFK Medical Center was originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president in 1966. Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, encompassing four convenient locations throughout Palm Beach County.
Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
We also offer two off-site Emergency Rooms in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach. These facilities offer 24 hour care for emergent conditions in adults and children, providing the same emergency treatment as our hospital based ER's, just closer to home. JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
JFK Medical Center is located between West Palm Beach and Boca Raton in sunny South Florida. The community is located in Atlantis Florida just minutes from Palm Beach and offers the best shopping, top-rated restaurants, and several community historical landmarks. The outdoor enthusiast will enjoy the proximity to several award winning golf courses, tennis, polo and boating at one of the many marinas in the area.
The community offers top rated schools and local colleges including Florida Atlantic University. The area offers the option of both city and suburban living and has several communities offering a variety of family entertainment including swimming pools, sporting events, shopping malls and many other activities. The location is ideal with easy access to airports and Port of Miami which is home to several cruise ships travelling to the Caribbean Islands.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Diagnostic Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly