Envision Physician Services and Oak Hill Hospital are seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join our team in Brooksville, Florida located in the Greater Tampa Bay Area.
Highlights of this position include:
- Interventional Radiologists with/without mammo needed
- Baseline annual reads: 76,550
- 60% IR reads and procedures / 40% DX
- Hours 7A-4P and 8A-5P
- Weekdays only. Call at 1:4
- Stable group with 60-physicians strong; 8 sites in the Tampa Bay area
- Opportunity for career advancement in leadership role
- GME programs at the hospital provide the opportunity to teach at the bedside, in lectures and otherwise.
- Comprehensive benefits package - starting day one - which includes: medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance and 401K
- Proficient in general radiology
- Proficient in Minor Interventional Radiology procedures such as image guided biopsies, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Abscess drainage, Lumbar Puncture, and Joint Injection
- BC Radiologist, or BE if just out of training. New Grads Welcome!
- MQSA not required, but preferred
Oak Hill Hospital, a 280-bed acute care hospital, has been serving the Nature Coast of Florida since 1984 and is the largest medical facility in Hernando and Citrus Counties. With skilled staff and a dedicated team, Oak Hill Hospital s Emergency Room and Pediatric Emergency Room the only one in the region has achieved 100 percent Board Certified Emergency Room Nurses. Our Emergency Department is the only ER in America to be honored twice once as the first ever recipient by the Emergency Nurses Association with the Lantern Award exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research. With our state-of-the-art Orthopedic & Spine Institute, Labor and Delivery, and Women s Imaging Center, Oak Hill Hospital provides critical services to the community.
Oak Hill Hospital offers Hernando County s only comprehensive cardiovascular program, including open heart surgery and is the first hospital in the area to be recognized as an accredited cancer institute and the first Advanced Primary Stroke Center to be fully accredited by The Joint Commission in Citrus and Hernando Counties.
Oak Hill Hospital s Graduate Medical Education programs include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Geriatric Medicine and Transitional Year.
Brooksville is located in Hernando County and is a safe and family friendly place to live or visit. Located approximately on hour away from two major cities, Tampa and Orlando. Located along Florida s Nature Coast, recreational activities include golfing, fishing, kayaking, camping and canoeing. Withlacooche State Forest offers some of the best hiking and biking trails in the country.
With its proximity to Tampa Bay, recreational activities include Tampa Bay Buccaneers football, Lightening Hockey Games, The Florida Aquarium, the Straz Center for the Performing Arts, as well as special events at the Tampa Theatre and Amalie Arena. Visit the pristine white sand beaches in the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area with an incredible food and nightlife scene and is home to the Tampa Bay Rays MLB Baseball Team, the world-renowned Salvador Dali Museum and beautiful Fort Desoto Park.
Brooksville is only 1 hour away from The Orlando area. A world renown theme park destination including Disney World, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Universal Studios - just to name a few! The Orlando area also offers recreational activities, dinner shows and cultural venues, world class shopping and golfing.
Florida offers no state income tax. The Greater Tampa Bay Area offers a relatively low cost of living, diverse housing options and high-quality cultural, recreational, and sports facilities, incomparable parks and beaches with year round events and sunshine with easy access to Orlando International airport and Tampa International Airport
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly