Envision Physician Services is seeking a highly qualified Anesthesiologist to join our team of dedicated professionals in Jacksonville, FL.
- Highlights of this opportunity includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Anesthesia care team model with 12 physicians and 25 CRNAs
- Diverse professional opportunities covering a wide variety of cases including General Surgery, Trauma, Endo, Ortho, OB, GYN, Neuro, Spine, Cardiac, Vascular, Robotics, etc.
- Physicians must be ABA Board Certified
- Regional experience preferred
- Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, CME, generous time off, 401K, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Carley Culley, Clinical Recruiter at email@example.com or call 850-266-0367.
Memorial Hospital has emerged as a state-of-the-art 454-bed, full service, acute care medical facility. For the second year in a row Memorial has been named a U.S. News & World Report best hospital and our patient safety scores, ranked by independent organizations, are some of the best in the area. Join our growing practice and become a part of a clinician-led organization with professional growth and development training.
Jacksonville is a large city in northeastern Florida where the St. John s River meets the Atlantic Ocean. A regional business center, it has many museums and cultural offerings. Swimming and surfing are popular at nearby barrier island beaches such as Jacksonville Beach and Neptune Beach. Championship golf courses in the area include Ponte Vedra Beach s TPC Sawgrass, headquarters of the PGA Tour.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly