Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Envision Physician Services and Tampa Community Hospital are seeking an Associate Medical Director to join our Emergency Medicine Team located in Tampa, Florida.
- 13,000 annual patient visits
- 21 beds in the ED (7 fast track, 12 main, and 2 psych)
- 11% Pediatrics Patients
- 8% Medical Admission Rate
- 12% Behavioral Health Admission Rate
- 24 hour Radiology Reads (on all studies)
- Specialty Backup: Psychiatry, Tele-neurology
- ED Coverage: 24 hours of physician
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance provided
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/ABOEM).
Tampa Community Hospital is a 183-bed full-service facility that has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 40 years. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it’s no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
Hospital services include Diagnostic Services, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Services, Interventional Radiology, Outpatient Rehabilitation, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
The Tampa Bay Community boasts temperatures and clear skies that typically make it possible to enjoy outdoor activities year-round. That means playing golf and tennis, going fishing and boating or enjoying cycling and running with only a slight seasonal change of wardrobe.
The Tampa/Clearwater/St. Petersburg area is not only known for its white sand beaches and 246 days of sunshine a year but also boasts world-class concerts, museums, and Broadway shows. Cost-of-living is reasonable whether you choose a walkable lifestyle in downtown Tampa or choose a suburban family oriented neighborhood. In addition, Florida has no state income tax.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly