Orthopedic General/Joints Surgeon Needed in Nashville, TN
Orthopaedic Surgeon Needed in Nashville, TN - Join an Established practice with 16 surgeons around middle TN.
We are seeking a qualified General Orthopaedic Surgeon with Adult Reconstruction/Joints and Trauma experience to join an established Orthopaedic group in Nashville. Physician will be based at TriStar Centennial.
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopaedic surgery
- Interest in program development and patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Competitive compensation package
- Convenient to all hospitals we service with vertical integration
- Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EMR; four patient exam rooms; on-site DME, Physical Therapy and X-ray.
- Call arrangement: all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this group and other physicians on medical staff
About Hughston Clinic at TriStar Centennial:
- Hughston Clinic has been nationally and internationally recognized for quality treatment of musculoskeletal injury and disease
- Currently manages orthopaedic clinics and Level II trauma centers throughout Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and Tennessee
- Eight locations and 17 surgeons
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 “Best Places to Live” in the 2019 US News and World Report.
Apply for Orthopedic General/Joints Surgeon Needed in Nashville, TN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly