Arthroplasty, Foot & Ankle, and Hand Orthopedic Surgeons to join Private Practice in Frisco, Tex...
Seeking BC/BE Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeons with training in one of the following specialties to join an expanding orthopedic private practice in Frisco, Texas:
(1) Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement (Hip and Knee arthroplasty)
(2) Foot and Ankle
- Join an orthopedic private practice that is expanding within the North Dallas community.
- The practice is currently comprised of 2 orthopedic surgeons who are fellowship trained in Sports Medicine and Shoulder/Elbow, 1 PM&R Physician, and 1 Physician Assistant.
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Local well-developed Total Joint Program including an Orthopedic Nurse Navigator and Total Joint Camp
- Full time, flexible schedule with paid call at local Level 2/3 hospitals (if desired, but not required).
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes an income guarantee for 18 months, sign on bonus, monthly stipend while finishing fellowship, relocation expense allocation, and yearly CME allocation.
- Partnership track 2 years with ancillaries including DME, X-Ray, Physical Therapy, and the opportunity to invest in local Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) and/or Hospital.
Lifestyle: The practice currently has one office (located in Frisco, Texas) with a second office opening in early 2020 (in Coppell, Texas). The surrounding community has consistently been one of the fastest growing in the country for the last 8 years. Outstanding school district. Large sports medicine footprint with the Dallas Cowboys headquarters nearby and the PGA Tour of America moving to Frisco within the next 1-2 years!
Interested candidates should email their CV:
More information on our practice: www.starorthopedics.com
Apply for Arthroplasty, Foot & Ankle, and Hand Orthopedic Surgeons to join Private Practice in Frisco, Tex...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly