Orthopedic Surgeon - Adult Reconstruction
ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON- ADULT RECONSTRUCTION/ TOTAL JOINTS
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction to join its growing hospital employed orthopedic surgery practice. This team is currently compromised of twelve Orthopedic Surgeons including one Adult Total Joint Reconstruction surgeon. WPHPA consists of 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area. (Just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NY)
- Hospital employed
- Light call schedule
- Large Referral Base
- No Admin work
- Rewarding, collegial work environment with emphasis on work-life balance
- Latest, state-of-the-art technology for partial and total knee replacement as well as total hip replacement with Mako technology.
The Orthopedic Program specializes in:
- Joint Replacement
- Foot & Ankle
- Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
Our multidisciplinary team of board-certified orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, physiatrists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, radiologists, nurses, and physical therapists work collaboratively together with innovative technology in our new state-of-the-art operating rooms to treat and support our patients with joint conditions affecting the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow and ankle.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensatio, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
QUALIFICATIONS- ORTHOPEDICS ADULT RECONSTRUCTION
- Must possess an M.D. degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency.
- Must be Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Must be fellowship trained in Adult Reconstruction
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain New York State medical licensure.
- Must possess eight or more years experience in relevant field
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATES
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (WPHPA) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services. As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services. By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential. It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2019/20
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval 2019
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the US are currently Magnet designated)
- Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval 2019
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2019/20
- Soliant's Health Top Most Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
- And many more.
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Westchester County has some of the top school districts in New York State.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
- White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon - Adult Reconstruction
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly