BC/BE Palliative Care Physician
Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack Meridian Health seeks a fellowship trained, BC/BE Palliative Care Physician. The successful candidate will provide palliative care consultations in both the inpatient and outpatient setting. Hackensack University Medical Center is located just minutes away from New York City and three major international airports and within driving distance to Philadelphia.
- Teaching and support of medical students and residents
- Academic appointment to Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Provide palliative care consultation services
- Consult with the primary physician and the interdisciplinary team to establish a written plan of care
- Facilitate access to appropriate supportive care services
- Education of staff and coworkers
- Participation in on-call coverage with the interdisciplinary team
- Adhere to the practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization
Qualified candidate must be BC/BE in Hospice/Palliative Medicine with experience beyond board certification is a plus. Superior organizational, communication and leadership skills expected. Prior experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team preferred but not required.
In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plan.
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for BC/BE Palliative Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly