1 day left
- Position Type
Staff Psychiatrist – Telepsychiatry Program
$266,844 - $320,640 annually (Board Certified)
$260,004 - $311,592 annually (Board Eligible)
Find Your Career Balance In California.
California Correctional Health Care Services and the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation are seeking dedicated and compassionate psychiatrists to join our statewide telepsychiatry team. We offer some of the most advanced technologies available in a clean, quiet, and comfortable atmosphere. If you are ready to practice within a special program where you can help change lives, while maintaining the balance in your own, consider joining one of the following office-based teams:
- Diamond Bar, CA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Santa Ana, CA
In return for your efforts, we offer all of the stability, benefits, and work-life balance found in a career with the State of California:
- 40-hour workweek with flexible schedules
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California pension that vests in five years
- 401(k) and 457 retirement plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- Paid CME with paid time off to attend
- $10,000 Thank You Bonus to professionals newly hired with the State of California
Take the first step toward joining one of our outstanding statewide telepsychiatry teams and contact us today!
LaTreese Phillips, Recruiter
You may also apply online at www.cchcs.ca.gov.