Orthopaedic Surgeon - Spine
You are the future of patient-focused Orthopaedic Surgery. Come practice in one of America s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health. We offer you an enriching opportunity to practice at a fully-integrated health system which focuses on delivering high quality, personalized care using a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary team approach.
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Productivity-based compensation model
- Sign on bonus
- Fully covered relocation assistance + services!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is now completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 23 new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Enjoy a massive, dedicated Spine OR!
- Large primary care referral base comprised of family medicine physicians throughout a 12 county catchment area.
- Multidisciplinary spine center - strong & collaborative relationship.
- Our Musculoskeletal Service Line includes over 40 orthopaedic surgeons, the majority of whom are fellowship-trained.
- Ideal applicants exhibit a strong interest in and extensive experience with (greater than 10 years) the treatment of pediatric and adult spinal deformity.
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
Experienced Applicants Only
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon - Spine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly