Cardiac Surgeon – Baltimore, MD
Part of LifeBridge Health, the Cardiovascular Institute (CVI) provides services at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest, Carroll and Grace Hospitals as well as satellite locations throughout Baltimore & Carroll counties. The Cardiac Surgery Division maintains a well-established, high-quality program performing 350-400 procedures per year. Surgeons actively perform TAVR procedures and collaborate with Institute colleagues in other catheter-based aortic and structural heart procedures.
- Employed, full-time position based at Sinai Hospital
- CVI includes 2 Cardiac Surgeons, 39 Cardiologists and 12 Vascular Surgeons
- Full spectrum of adult cardiac surgical procedures, including TAVR
- Established, high-quality program of 350-400 cases per year
- 24/7/365 Advanced Practice Provider support
- Two dedicated cardiac operating rooms with own staff
- Dedicated Cardiac ICU, step-down unit
- Strong support of administration
- Sinai and Northwest hospitals employ 20 Advanced Practice Providers to support CVI
- Competitive salary and benefits structure are guaranteed by the financially strong and growing LifeBridge Health System
- MD or DO from an accredited Medical School
- Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery
- Expertise in TAVR required; other catheter-based skills desirable
- At least five years of post-fellowship experience
- Verifiable excellent outcomes
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must work well in a team environment
About Sinai Hospital
As a nonprofit teaching hospital, Sinai provides training for more than 140 residents and 400 medical students yearly. With 483 beds, Sinai is the largest community hospital in Maryland serving the people of greater Baltimore as well as national and international patients. Its renowned Centers of Excellence provide specialized, advanced care by teams of experts. Additionally, Sinai’s Bio-Incubator gives emerging biotech and health sciences companies lab space and access to leading physicians.
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, Life Insurance, comfortable doctors lounge stocked with drinks and snacks, and employee discounts. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
Apply for Cardiac Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly