Chief, Endocrinology Service
The Division of Subspecialty Medicine in the Department of Medicine at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is seeking to recruit an exceptional academic physician and leader to serve as the Chief of the Endocrinology Service. The Division of Subspecialty Medicine is comprised of nine services including pulmonary, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, endocrinology, renal, cardiology, dermatology, integrative medicine, and geriatrics services. The Endocrinology Service is currently comprised of 12 physicians, involved in clinical care as well as clinical and laboratory-based research.
The new service chief will report to the Head, Division of Subspecialty Medicine, and will have programmatic oversight and responsibility for the service and faculty. The service chief will work to shape the strategic and programmatic priorities for the service, clinical excellence, clinical operational efficiency, talent acquisition and retention, research, grant funding, professional development, mentorship and teaching. The administrative infrastructure available in the service will allow the service chief to maintain both a clinical practice and an independent research program.
At a minimum, qualified candidates should be/should have an:
- Nationally recognized clinician as well as a leader in clinical, translational, or population science
- Extensive knowledge of the clinical care of patients experiencing metabolic, hormonal or growth problems after cancer treatment as well as those with tumors involving the endocrine organs, such as the thyroid, pituitary, or adrenal glands
- Experience in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of thyroid cancer, including papillary thyroid cancer, follicular thyroid cancer, poorly differentiated thyroid cancer, anaplastic thyroid cancer or medullary thyroid cancer
- Board-eligible or board-certified in Endocrinology
- Eligible for licensure in New York State and New Jersey
Interested applicants should include curriculum vitae, letter of interest and names of references in their application. Please contact Valentina Salkow firstname.lastname@example.org or Monchell Johnson email@example.com with any additional questions.Closing
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Apply for Chief, Endocrinology Service
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly