Radiology Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 7 on 7 off/ Day time shift
A physician-owned imaging technology leader in an Atlanta suburb is seeking a general ER radiologist to join its team in a satellite location. The ideal candidate will join a group of radiologists who provide comprehensive diagnostic radiological services to three hospitals and five outpatient imaging centers. This innovative, progressive group delivers a high level of subspecialty imaging, including body imaging, musculoskeletal imaging, neuroradiology, nuclear medicine, and PET imaging. Experienced or new radiology graduates are encouraged to apply. No fellowship is required.
- High-quality of life schedule – 7 days on/7 days off (work 26 weeks per year)
- $455,000 guaranteed compensation + bonus
- 100% company-covered benefits for radiologists and family
- No night shifts
- Outstanding work-life balance
- Profit-sharing after one year
- CME and relocation are available
- Physician-owned group means your success and well-being are top of mind
Live and work in Northern Atlanta. Atlanta’s sprawling cityscape and suburbs offer every amenity you could want or need as well as endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors.
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Proximity to Atlanta Braves Stadium
- Atlanta is ranked #18 in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America” (Niche)
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery
- Ample first-class amenities, including the world’s busiest international airport, incredible dining and shopping options, arts and cultural attractions, and professional sports teams
- An affordable place to live with below-average housing prices, low taxes, and a lower cost of living than most major U.S. cities
- Charming neighborhoods, incredibly scenic surroundings, and a temperate climate
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Radiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly