SSM Health - Illinois seeks a second Urologist to join a busy, established and growing Urology practice in Mt. Vernon, IL. You will practice at SSM Health - Good Samaritan Hospital, a newly constructed state of the art Hospital.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital and medical group system located in Mt. Vernon, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville Memphis and Nashville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM HealthCare
- Employed position with SSM Health Medical Group
- 1:5 call schedule, extra compensation for additional days taken
- 2 Davinci robots
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package
- Guaranteed base salary from $485K for new graduates, up to $700k for experienced!
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- At the crossroads of Interstate 57 & Interstate 64
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Vernon is a growing and expanding community that serves as a hub of employment, entertainment and shopping for surrounding counties
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly