Breast Radiologist - SSM Health Breast Care St. Louis
- Radiology / Imaging
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as our new Breast Radiologist at SSM Health Breast Care in St. Louis. We are seeking one well-renowned Breast Radiologist who has the proven ability to engage with their medical staff and hospital leadership and who share our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes. Join our team of four additional breast radiologists who will be serving our DePaul, St. Mary's, and St. Clare locations. Our ideal candidate would possess the following;
- Solid foundation, knowledge, and/or experience in Breast Radiology
- Ability to work collaboratively with our SSM Health Cancer Care team
- An ideal candidate would have experience with 3D mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and all forms of breast and axillary biopsies
- Strong interest in new technologies and innovations, exploration and implementation of proven artificial intelligence is desired
- Monday through Friday Schedule, No Call, No Weekends
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology
- Breast Radiology Fellowship preferred but not required
- Hold and maintain an unrestricted medical license in the state of Missouri
- Meet the requirements (and become a member) of the Hospital medical staff
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of the EPIC EMR.
SSM Health Breast Care holds the position as a market leader for personalized and exceptional quality breast imaging care in the St. Louis region. Our geographically-distributed eight breast imaging locations are directly supported by our six dedicated oncology and breast oncology centers and multidisciplinary care teams inclusive of radiologists, pathologists, surgeons, oncologists, and dedicated nurse navigators in each submarket of St. Louis. Annually, this team cares for over 60,000 patients through the delivery of screening mammography, diagnostic services, biopsies, and surgeries - a number that has grown significantly year after year. Each SSM Health Breast Care Center offers the latest in Hologic 3D mammography and utilizes GE PACS, along with PowerScribe 360 voice recognition dictation systems
The St. Louis metropolitan area has over 2 million residents, a rich history, and wonderful attractions. You'll enjoy the benefits of the Arch, MLB Cardinals, and NHL Blues, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Botanical Gardens, and the Zoo. The area has outstanding public and private schools, and 3 major Universities.
To learn more about our organization's mission, more than 24 hospitals, 10,000 providers, and 40,000 professionals visit:
Physician - State of Work Location