OB-GYN Physician - Richmond, VA
We are currently looking for a BC/BE OB-GYN physician to join our private practice in Richmond, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established physician-owned group composed of 47 women s health providers offering general OB-GYN services as well as maternal-fetal medicine, urogynecology, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, in-office surgery, and genetic counseling
- Patients also have access to obesity medicine and dietician services, bone density screening, osteoporosis management, and counseling/mental health services within our group
- Our providers have access to in-office lab services and imaging, full-service obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound, a comprehensive breast imaging service with screening and diagnostic mammography, as well as breast ultrasound and image guided biopsy
- We have a strong focus on work-life balance, and cover hospital services in a deck system, while also making smart use of hospital provided laborist services to spend our call nights at home
- Offering competitive compensation and generous benefits package, including partnership
About Richmond, VA:
- Richmond is conveniently located within driving distance of Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and Washington, D.C. and is home to Richmond International Airport.
- Richmond is the capital city of Virginia, home to several notable academic institutions, a bustling downtown with a vibrant culinary scene and a full calendar of local events and festivals.
- Residents have access to big-city amenities and can enjoy our endless art exhibits, bike trails, and can take advantage of outdoor activities on the James River such as rafting, whitewater kayaking, swimming, and tubing.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Apply for OB-GYN Physician - Richmond, VA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly