Exciting Orthopaedic / Sports Medicine
TidalHealth Medical Partners, our newly branded medical group of 250 providers is seeking a BE/BC fellowship-trained Sports Medicine Surgeon to join our team!
- Medical degree (MD or DO) and American Board of Orthopedic Medicine (soon eligible)
- Delaware: licensed and Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or soon eligible)
- Highly competitive salary – a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Robust benefits options, including 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Exceptional paid time off and sick time
- Generous comprehensive CME allowance (financial value and time)
- Employer-paid malpractice coverage, Loan forgiveness/repayment program support
- Seamless onboarding program, free easy on-site parking
- Expert clinical operations and provider-centric executive/administrative staff support
About TidalHealth Medical Partners
Practicing medicine at TidalHealth Nanticoke truly provides an extraordinary work/life balance. It offers Delmarva’s widest array of specialty and sub-specialty services, including a Level III Trauma Center. You can experience an enlightened blend of tradition and transformation, within an engaged, award-winning, 99-bed facility that focuses on high-quality care. This physician-led, professionally managed, multispecialty group practice is a place that promotes low stress and resilience, and where providers enjoy a familial sense of collegiality.
Here at TidalHealth, you get the best of many worlds. Maryland’s Eastern Shore offers easy access to the beach and the Chesapeake Bay. Our physicians enjoy family-friendly neighborhoods and a low, coastal cost of living.
There’s much to love about living in this area. Come and explore for yourself!
Apply for Exciting Orthopaedic / Sports Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly