BC/BE Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon
- Join a well-established, rapidly expanding Orthopedic practice that is part of the Glens Falls Hospital Employed Provider Network
- The practice is currently comprised of 6 surgeons & 10 PAs
- Well-developed Total Joint Program including an Orthopedic Nurse Navigator, Pre-Hab Program and Post Op Total Joint Camp
- Call 1:7
- Modern office located across the street from the hospital with in-house x-ray and therapy services
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes generous time off, CME and relocation
- The incoming physician will join a very congenial, supportive environment that includes Advanced Practice Providers as well as support of our Hospitalist service.
- Glens Falls is located in Warren County and just a short drive from Saratoga Springs, the Adirondack Mountains, Lake George and Lake Champlain.
- The region provides family-focused communities with quality affordable housing and excellent public and private schools.
- Area cultural opportunities are limitless and include live music, professional and local theater, unique dining experiences and a variety of annual festivals catering to every interest.
- Hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and golfing are among the many outdoor activities enjoyed in the Adirondacks
- NYC, Boston, and Montreal are within a three-hour drive
Apply for BC/BE Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly