Urgent Care Opportunity - Shift Work/No-Call in Beautiful Southern Virginia
Centra Medical Group is recruiting an Urgent Care Physician for its Danville Medical Center, a well-established urgent care facility. The practice offers family practice and continuing medical care, urgent care, as well as occupational health services.
Position/Practice Highlights :
- Team: 2 full-time MDs, 4 full-time Advanced Practice Providers, 2 part-time Advanced Practice Providers
- Shift work - no call
- Open 8am - 8pm, Monday - Sunday
- 141 - 12-hour shifts required per year
- Treatment and evaluation of adult and pediatric patients with minor/appropriate medical conditions
- Simple suturing, incisions and drainage
- Initial simple fracture
- X-ray interpretation with radiology backup doing real time read
Compensation and Benefits Highlights :
- Compensation range: $235k + Productivity
- Educational loan repayment options: Up to $100k
- Upfront bonuses: $20k
- Relocation assistance: Up to $10k
- CME allowance: Up to $7500
- Generous benefits package
Medical Group Highlights :
Centra Medical Group is part of Centra, a nationally recognized Virginia healthcare system encompassing four hospitals, regional medical centers, and more than 60 primary care/specialty practices. Centra fosters a vibrant, collaborative team environment with a strong priority on physician satisfaction-all reflected in our high employee retention rate and long staff tenure.
About Danville, VA :
Enjoy a temperate climate, perfect for a variety of recreational activities including hiking, biking, golfing, fishing and more! Attend a concert at The Carrington Pavilion, visit the Butterfly Station and Garden at the Danville Science Center or take in a Danville Braves baseball game! Danville sits on the banks of the Dan River and is easily accessible from all directions and is just 60 miles north of North Carolina's Research Triangle Park. Its rich culture, heritage, and recreational choices make it the heart of southern Virginia.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org