Work, Lead, Learn and Grow with Bassett Healthcare Cardiology
Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our department of combined cardiology and cardiac surgery.
The Bassett Heart Care Institute provides comprehensive heart care for people in our region. Bassett covers a complete range of cardiac and coronary care services from prevention and detection to surgery and rehabilitation. Through a combination of state-of-the-art technologies and treatments, hospitals and health centers across central New York, and an outstanding team of specialists and professionals, the Bassett Healthcare Network provides first-class heart care.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- Multi-Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
- State-of-the-art facilities are available, including Phillips flat panel catheterization laboratories, a Phillips 64-detector CT scanner, cardiac MRI, and a full spectrum of programs in non-invasive cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac surgery
- Outpatient, Inpatient and Regional Patient Care
- Integrated EPIC Electronic Health Record; Medical and Rural Surgery residency programs
- Medical school campus for Columbia University, with academic appointment available
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes’ 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.