5 days left
- Position Type
Endocrinology Physician in North Carolina
A growing practice in North Carolina is seeking a qualified endocrinologist for a hospital-employed opportunity. The incoming physician will be able to walk into an established practice and patient load and still maintain a manageable schedule.
- Hospital received the Women’s Choice Award® in 2020 for “America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety” and an “A” grade for patient safety from The LeapFrog Group
- Guaranteed base salary plus production bonus
- Practice 100% endocrinology
- Outpatient focus with a limited amount of inpatient consults
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life—30 days off per year and no night or weekend call required
Located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and surrounded by breathtaking scenery, our inviting North Carolina town is perfect for individuals and families alike.
- A low cost of living and excellent schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation—hiking, biking, horseback riding, zip lining, fishing, and camping
- Convenient access to Charlotte
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Endocrinology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly