Hospitalist Medical Director
Hospitalist Medical Director in California
A reputable health system affiliated with a major academic center in Northern California is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as medical director of its hospitalist program. The ideal candidate will bring at least two to three years of experience, including in a leadership capacity.
- Organization known for providing quality, value-driven care
- Opportunity to participate in conferences and collaborative research at the main campus
- Tremendous subspecialty support
- Wonderful benefits available, including academic retirement benefits
One of the most historic areas of California, our city is filled with community events and activities as well as endless opportunities to experience adventure in the scenic surrounding nature.
- A cost of living significantly lower than San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, and other parts of California
- Exceptional public and private schools and remarkable housing options
- Consistent sunshine and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including a vibrant downtown area, professional sports, and an international airport
- Located in convenient proximity to Lake Tahoe, Napa, and the San Francisco Bay Area
U.S. News ranks California #7 in “Best States for Healthcare”About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Hospitalist Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly