Urology Physician in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $475000.00 - 500000.00
A North Carolina practice in a welcoming town is seeking a board-certified urologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice alongside two other urologists and develop trusting relationships with your patients in the local community.
- Starting salary of $475,000 with higher pay for more experience
- Benefit from a robust internal referral system
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance—only six days of call and one weekend of call per month (mostly via phone)
- Practice in a supportive, physician-friendly community
- Relocation and resident stipend available
- Bonus potential available
- Possibility to do locums to perm
Located in proximity to a variety of beaches, rivers, waterfalls, and lakes, making it an ideal place to call home, raise a family, and retire. Filled with intriguing events and attractions perfect for individuals and families alike and surrounded by beautiful scenery, our charming town offers a wonderful quality of life.
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 22% lower than the national average
- Excellent public schools as well as a local university
- Experience ideal weather year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, zip lining, fishing, kayaking, camping, and golfing
- Enjoy a small-town feel without sacrificing big-city perks
- Take advantage of the convenient access to Charlotte and Raleigh and their many amenities, including wonderful shops and restaurants, live entertainment, international airports, and professional and collegiate sporting events
- U.S. News ranks North Carolina #4 in Best States for Fiscal Stability and #14 in Best States for Economy
Need 2 - one now and one for 2020 or 2021
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Apply for Urology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly