Orthopedic Surgeon - in Michigan
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 1000000.00
A large physician-owned surgical specialty group in an affluent Detroit suburb is seeking a qualified orthopedic surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to have the ability to design your own practice focus—from general orthopedics to joints.
- Group owns its own ASC and surgical hospital
- Immediate patient volume
- Earn above the MGMA 90th percentile
- No chronic pain patients
- Teaching opportunities available through university affiliation
- 8 days or fewer of call each month—24/7 NP takes first call
- Excellent benefits, including health, malpractice, CME, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
With endless amenities and plenty of events and activities throughout the year, the Detroit metro area offers a wonderful quality of life to families and individuals alike. You’ll have everything you need and more—incredible shopping and dining options, an international airport, a variety of historical and cultural attractions, and professional sports teams.
- A lower cost of living than the national average and wonderful housing options, including in the downtown area or surrounding suburbs
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Convenient access to the nearby Great Lakes
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, camping, kayaking, and fishing
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Foot And Ankle Orthopedic Surgery, Foot And Ankle Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopeadic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly