Nuclear Radiology Physician
Nuclear Radiology Physician in Pennsylvania
An established practice in the Pittsburgh metro area is seeking a qualified nuclear radiologist to join its team. Focus a significant portion of time on nuclear radiology and nuclear cardiology with no interventional radiology or mammography required.
- Ten physician group practice with reasonable volume and strong collegiality
- Night coverage provided by vRad for final reads
- Respectful partnership track in a highly equitable group that treats associates as equals
Full of diversity, opportunity, and engaging events throughout the year, the Pittsburgh metro area is an ideal place for individuals and families alike to call home.
- A low cost of living
- Ranked #12 by Niche in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America”
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to all of Pittsburgh’s many amenities, including an international airport, beautiful parks, national historic attractions, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- Pittsburgh is one of the top-ranked cities to relocate to in the U.S.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nuclear Medicine Radiologists, Nuclear Radiologists, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Nuclear Radiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly