Critical Care Anesthesiology
Critical Care Anesthesiology in New Mexico
The University of New Mexico in sun-soaked Albuquerque is seeking a critical care anesthesiologist for a faculty role. This academic position (80% clinical and 20% protected time) is part of a small but growing division. You’ll work in a level I trauma center and see a broad case mix, including cardiac cases. H1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
A Division Chief of Critical Care Anesthesia position may be available for qualified and interested candidates.
- Spend 12 weeks a year in the ICU and 20 weeks in the OR
- Great work-life balance, with no call responsibilities
- Anesthesia is covered 1 month at a time
- 32 clinical weeks per year
- Multidisciplinary ICU critical care center
- Fantastic culture with a new chair and well-respected, stable group
A vibrant city with scenic surroundings and incredible arts and culture, Albuquerque is a beautiful place to live and work. With consistent sunshine throughout the year, accompanied by painted skies and gorgeous mountain views serving as your everyday backdrop, you’ll find yourself basking in an incomparable quality of life.
- A low cost of living and excellent housing options
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state (school choice option)
- Endless opportunities for outdoor activities, including golf and hiking and skiing at multiple nearby mountain resorts
- Access to a local international airport
- Metro area of nearly 1 million people
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Critical Care-Intensivist Medicine, Anesthesiologist, Critical Care Anesthesiology, Intensivist Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply for Critical Care Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly