Academic Obstetric Anesthesiologist
Academic Obstetric Anesthesiologist in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $340000.00 - 375000.00
Yale University is seeking a qualified candidate to add to its highly respected obstetric anesthesia faculty of superb clinicians, educators, scholars, and world-renowned research scientists. Yale School of Medicine performs over 5000 deliveries per year. We provide a full range of state-of-the-art obstetrical anesthesia services, including exposure to all varieties of high-risk obstetric patients, as well as ample clinical exposure to normal pregnancies. Approximately 85% of our patients receive regional analgesia for labor and delivery.
- Currently, there are eight fellowship-trained faculty in the growing section
- The section has an ACGME obstetric anesthesiology fellowship
- Obstetrics high-risk pre-anesthesia screening clinic that is run by the OB anesthesia group—the only one of its type outside of Boston
- A wonderful relationship with obstetrics and maternal-fetal medicine colleagues who lobbied the school of medicine for the pre-screen clinic
- The clinical effort will be split between the main campus and a nearby community hospital with comparable acuity and complexity
- No general call—OB only
Located alongside the Long Island Sound in a beautiful region of New England, New Haven, Connecticut, offers a variety of opportunities for everyone. Whether you are basking in the remarkable nature and its scenic views, exploring the various orchards and vineyards, visiting our historical sites, or attending one of our many festivals and cultural events, you will appreciate the pleasant quality of life that New Haven residents experience.
- Enjoy four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing.
- We offer exceptional private schools, including the #2 best private high school in the state (Niche).
- Located less than two hours from New York City, New Haven is only a short drive from the Big Apple and its many amenities, including top-notch restaurants, Broadway shows, and professional sporting events.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply for Academic Obstetric Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly