Neurological Surgeon in Arkansas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $700000.00 - 850000.00
A reputable physician-owned hospital in North Little Rock is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in neurosurgery. This position offers a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in a metropolitan area.
- Position is greater than 90% elective spine surgery
- Opportunity to buy in to surgical hospital
- Minimal call requirements
- Practice alongside four other full-time neurosurgeons
- Reputable and tenured practice and surgical hospital will help build your volume
- Only hospital in the state to be named in Healthgrades’ “America’s 100 Best Spine Surgery™ (2021)”
- Earned Healthgrades’ “Outstanding Patient Experience Award™” 3 years in a row
- Recipient of the The Press Ganey “Guardian of Excellence Award” for attaining the 95th percentile for patient experience
A culturally diverse capital city, Little Rock is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home. As a resident, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living in charming neighborhoods
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as local universities and a medical school
- Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities
- Local and nearby parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes
- Minimal traffic and an excellent local national airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon
Apply for Neurological Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly