Endocrinology Physician in Ohio
StartDate: 01/18/2021Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 275000.00
An established practice is seeking a qualified endocrinologist for an incredible partnership opportunity in the Midwest. The incoming physician will step into a thriving practice that is currently booked out months in advance and serves as the premier practice in the region.
- Become a partner in two years
- 100% endocrinology patient care
- 4-day or 5-day workweek—physicians are able to choose
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance—no weekend inpatient call
- Ability to work with medical school students and residents and receive a teaching appointment, if desired
- Current physicians earn in the top 1% nationally
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Potential to make $400,000+ per year
Filled with friendly individuals and an engaging community spirit, this charming Midwest town is a wonderful place to call home.
Whether you’re enjoying family-friendly activities, plenty of outdoor recreation in the many local parks, or easy access to nearby major metro areas, you’ll have everything you need here.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- Home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Convenient access to Cleveland and Pittsburgh
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Ohio #2 in “Best States for Affordability”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for Endocrinology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly