Diagnostic Radiology Physician
Diagnostic Radiology Physician in New Hampshire
An established private practice less than an hour from Boston is seeking a qualified diagnostic radiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part
of a financially strong and growing organization as you take the next step in your career.
- Partnership available after two years—earn more than $600,000 as a partner
- Open to any modality specialties
- Practice alongside a collegial team of 15 excellent radiologists and an incredible support team
- 1:5 call schedule with the potential to work from home
- No state income tax
Located in the heart of New England, this inviting community offers gorgeous scenery, safe communities, and a wonderful quality of life.
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation—plenty of nearby ski resorts
- Less than an hour to Boston and its many amenities, including live entertainment and professional sporting events
- Convenient access to Boston Logan International Airport and Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- U.S. News ranks New Hampshire #2 in “Best States Overall”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Diagnostic Radiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly