OBGYN Physician in New York
Our practice, located a short drive from Syracuse, NY, is looking for a board-certified or board eligible OBGYN physician to join our team. In this role, you’ll step into a relocating physician’s existing practice and experience immediate patient volume. We encourage both local and international candidates to apply, as the position can support H1b visas as well.
- We offer competitive compensation plus a quick partnership track
- You’ll feel valued and appreciated not only at the hospital and group but throughout the community, as well
- Established and well-respected group of OBGYNs, midwives and advanced practice providers
- $350,000+ income potential
- You’ll benefit from a cost of living almost 20% lower than the national average
- You’ll also enjoy the many engaging events, including our annual Harborfest,that our inviting and friendly town features throughout the year, perfect for individuals and families alike
- With access to hiking, biking, and snowshoeing on the scenic nature trails, you’ll never run out of outdoor adventures
- U.S. News ranks New York in the top 15 for Best States for Health Care, and Medscape lists it as a Best Place to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly