OBGYN Physician in New York
A reputable practice in one of the most sought-after regions of the U.S. is seeking a qualified OB/GYN to join its team. The incoming physician will benefit from being part of an organization that truly focuses on quality rather than quantity and always seeks to provide the best healthcare service possible to each patient.
- Top-echelon, boutique-style practice with an excellent support team from the hospital
- Enjoy an incredible quality of life with a three-day workweek
- 1:4 call schedule with light call
- Potential for partnership
- Potential for academic affiliation with a local hospital
This beautiful, affluent neighborhood in New York is the perfect place to call home—you have everything you need right at your fingertips!
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and a variety of water activities
- Home to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Washington Square Park, Rockefeller Center, and so much more
- An abundance of live entertainment and festivities throughout the year
- Museums, Broadway performances, top-notch shopping, fine dining, professional sports teams, and international airports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly