Physician-Radiology - Women's Imager
The Department of Medical Imaging at the University of Arizona - Tucson and Banner University Medical Group is seeking BC/BE applicants for a full-time faculty position in Mammography.
Banner University Medicine Advanced Breast Imaging is an ACR accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, providing a full spectrum of state-of-the-art breast imaging technology and interventional capabilities. Our center is a freestanding outpatient facility that is integrated with the University of Arizona Cancer Center, the only NCI Cancer Center in Arizona. We are part of a highly collegial and supportive multidisciplinary breast care team with National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) designation. Our Breast Imaging section seeks a self-motivated, team-oriented, compassionate individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to clinical excellence. Additional expectations include meaningful engagement in research and significant contribution to the education of medical students, residents and fellows.
The successful candidate will receive a faculty appointment to the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
Job Details, Essential Functions & Technology
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5 PM (no weekends)
- 1.0 FTE, 4 clinical days & 1 academic day
- Annual volume: 8,500 screening mammo, 3,000 diagnostic mammo/US/MRI, 500 procedures
- ACR – Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and DBT-guided breast biopsy
- Breast US and US-guided breast biopsy
- Breast MRI and MRI-guided breast biopsy
- Pre-operative Savi Scout localization
- US-guided cryoablation of fibroadenomas
- Breast Imaging Fellowship program
- Innovation/research technology and support
- CT breast imaging research
- Valid AZ license (or eligible to receive)
- Fellowship training required
- Position open to experienced physicians and physicians just out of fellowship
- 5+ years of post-training experience preferred
Tucson provides a host of professional opportunities, cultural amenities and recreational activities such as:
- Majestic mountains in every direction and breathtaking sunsets
- K-12 educational options and the academic excellence of the University of Arizona
- Endless sunshine with no humidity, fresh air and easy access to the sand and surf of San Diego and Mexico
- Moderate cost of living
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Loan Repayment, Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance available
- Attractice salary plus incentives
- Paid malpractice
- Paid time off
- Paid CME
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Excellent healthcare benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement benefit package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b)deferred compensation plan
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
The Department of Medical Imaging provides clinical service to Banner – University Medical Center (BUMC) which includes the sole Level 1 Trauma Center in southern Arizona, the Diamond Children’s Medical Center, University of Arizona Cancer Center, South Campus Hospital, University Medical Imaging and community sites throughout Arizona. The Department of Medical Imaging and BUMC are undergoing major growth and investment making this an attractive opportunity for the successful candidate. The department has a strong research core and is undergoing major investment in facilities and advanced technology.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA – M/W/D/V Employer
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Radiology - Women's Imager
Apply for Physician-Radiology - Women's Imager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly