PM&R Interventional Opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada
Orthopaedic upper extremity practice in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a high patient volume is searching for a fellowship-trained PM&R/interventional pain management specialist for their patients.
- Must be well versed in musculoskeletal medicine, rehabilitation, injection treatment (steroid, possible stem cell), interventional modalities including spinal cord trials and stimulators, and neurodiagnostic testing
- Employed position
- Offering an incentive/productivity based salary structure
- Great benefits
About Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center:
- The 265-bed facility is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, and is certified by The Joint Commission for three orthopedic certifications including; Hip and Knee Replacement Program and Hip Fracture Program.
- Full service ER Department including a separate 24/7 Free-Standing ER facility, ER at The Lakes
- Surgical services department offering robotic and minimally invasive procedures for orthopedics and spine, general surgery, gynecology and gastroenterology
- Comprehensive orthopedic services including a specialized unit for inpatient care
- Behavioral health services including an 80-bed facility, The Pavilion offering inpatient and outpatient services
- Women s services including high-risk OB and a newly remodeled unit.
- Full service oncology unit with chemo certified nurse
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to two professional sports teams in the NFL and NHL.
Apply for PM&R Interventional Opportunity in Las Vegas, Nevada
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly