OB/Hospitalist Opportunity - Mercy Hospital, Springfield, Missouri
Mercy is seeking an additional OB Hospitalist to meet growing demand at Mercy Hospital - Springfield. We perform 250-300 deliveries per month. The ideal candidate has a diverse skill set in OB including high-risk and complicated patients with specialty support available.
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 877-bed tertiary hospital for southern Missouri and northern Arkansas
- Over 3,300 deliveries annually
- Regional leader in high risk obstetrics
- 45-bed level III NICU, Mercy Kids Transport Team
- Four dedicated C-Section ORs in L&D
- 24/7 in-house anesthesiology
- Patient Population over 1.5M lives
- Established, thriving OB Hospitalist program with 6 partners
- 14 integrated, general OB/GYNs
- Complete team including MFM, Gyn/ONC, and pediatric subspecialties
- 700+ integrated physicians across all medical specialties
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
Mercy OB/GYN Springfield Offers:
- 8-hour shifts plus one hour for documentation - no responsibilities or call while not on shift. Check out and go home!
- Flexible shifts and hours available
- Established and thriving OB Hospitalist program - ready to go day one!
- Work in a stable, excellent group full of mentors and friends. You will be treated as an equal partner day one
- Large catchment area of over 1.5M lives and approximately 3,300+ annual deliveries
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes "America's Best Employers" two years in a row
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed shift rate, production, quality, and recruitment incentives including relocation and commencement bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for OB/Hospitalist Opportunity - Mercy Hospital, Springfield, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly