Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician Opportunity in South Carolina!
McLeod Health, a 7 hospital, nonprofit private healthcare system located in South Carolina seeks BC/BE Pulmonary & Critical Care Physicians.
McLeod Seacoast, this full-service hospital offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. Supported by a group of respected and highly-skilled local physicians, McLeod Seacoast features cardiology and electrophysiology, vascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology/infusion, and pulmonary medicine.
McLeod Seacoast is part of McLeod Health, the region s largest healthcare network and serves Horry County in South Carolina and parts of Brunswick and Columbus Counties in North Carolina. McLeod Seacoast completed a $110-million-dollar major expansion to double the inpatient capacity from 50 beds to 105 beds. This expansion along with our 43-acrea expansion into Carolina Forest, will ensure a continuation of the highest quality care, access to the best physicians, increased specialty services, and investments in technology.
McLeod Health is dedicated to improving the overall health of patients in our 15 counties referral area; serving over 1.5 million patients.
Check out our website: Check out our website: http://www.mcleodhealth.org/
- Competitive Salary!
- Student Loan Assistance
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Full Benefits
- CME Days and Allowance
- Established practice and growing!
- 50/50 inpatient/outpatient
- Seacoast open ICU currently 8 beds expanding to 16 beds
- Must be open to rotating coverage at McLeod Loris Hospital 10 bed open ICU
- Consults only! Hospitalist handle all admissions
- Outpatient hours - Monday-Friday
- Seasoned physicians and office staff
- Call by phone rotates amongst physicians
- Within minutes of the coast in Little River, SC (North Myrtle Beach, SC)
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician Opportunity in South Carolina!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly