Academic Endocrine Surgeon Opportunity at Tulane Medical Center
Tulane University School of Medicine s Department of Surgery is seeking a surgeon with expertise and training in Endocrine Surgery.
- Option to join the faculty as an assistant professor, associate professor or professor of clinical medicine commensurate with experience
- Responsibilities will include participation in both the academic and research missions of the Tulane Department of Surgery
- Ideal candidate must have a strong interest and active participation in the education of fellows, residents, and medical students
- Applicant is expected to participate in developing and expanding academic, clinical, and basic research activities devoted to the surgical evaluation and management of endocrine surgery
- Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
About Tulane Medical Center:
- Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research, and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading-edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
- With 235+ beds and 600+ physicians, Tulane Medical Center continues to grow to reflect the changing needs of the community. In addition to the downtown campus, Tulane Medical Center includes the Tulane Hospital for Women and Children campus in Metairie and the Lakeview Regional Medical Center campus in Covington.
- Within walking distance of the French Quarter, the New Orleans hospital provides expert medical care for children and adults. Our doctors specialize in the routine care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults, providing a wide range of family care services.
- Our mission is to provide world-class patient care, education, and research.
New Orleans, LA, nicknamed the Big Easy, offers an unparalleled nightlife and music scene. It also delivers a world-famous food and culinary experience unlike any other. The city has been named #1 Most Improved on the Best Business Cities list by the Wall Street Journal. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character - Warehouse District, Garden District, Gentilly, and many others. Whether a townhouse, double gallery home, center-hall or bungalow we have the community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Medin Powell, Physician Recruiter at Medin.powell@HCAHealthcare.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
Tulane University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution committed to excellence through diversity. Tulane University will not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other status or classification protected by federal, state, or local law. All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
This position does NOT qualify for any Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Academic Endocrine Surgeon Opportunity at Tulane Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly