Transplant Nephrologist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Texas Transplant Physician Group, located in San Antonio, Texas, is recruiting a transplant nephrologist to join our busy and established program.
- The qualified candidate will focus on transplant nephrology services, including evaluation of kidney and donor candidates, and inpatient and outpatient care of solid organ transplant recipients with acute and chronic kidney and injury
- The successful candidate will participate in quality and selection committees, as well as assume the role of a key member of the multidisciplinary transplant team in collaboration with transplant surgeons, physicians, administrators, coordinators, and support staff
- Candidates must be board certified/board eligible in internal medicine and nephrology
- Completion of an AST-ASN accredited transplant nephrology fellowship required
- Texas license eligible
- Employed opportunity
- Transplant nephrology services will include inpatient attending coverage, as well as activities in the outpatient clinic
- Competitive compensation and recruitment package to include benefits and CME
- The kidney transplant program at Texas Transplant Institute, on the campus of Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, is the fourth largest kidney transplant program in the U.S. and cares for more than 3,000 patients throughout Texas
- The kidney transplant program is the largest living donor transplant program in the U.S.
- The kidney transplant program is the largest single center paired donor program in the U.S.
- The kidney transplant program is the largest Hispanic transplant program in the U.S.
Apply for Transplant Nephrologist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly