Great opportunity for new or experienced anesthesiologist to practice in the Milwaukee area
Advocate Aurora Health has a great opportunity for a new or experienced anesthesiologist to join one of our comprehensive surgical teams in the Milwaukee area. The position is available at the Aurora West Allis Medical Center in West Allis, Wisconsin, a suburb of Milwaukee.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an anesthesiology residency from an accredited program
- Skills in all areas of general anesthesia
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Large anesthesia group covers a number of the Advocate Aurora facilities in southeast Wisconsin
- Diverse general case mix includes general and vascular surgery, ortho, ENT, GI, etc.
- Busy orthopedic group provides the opportunity for those with an interest in regional
- Women s Pavilion on-site sees covers a broad spectrum of women s health and OB
opportunity to do approximately 70% of your own cases with some medical direction of lower risk cases
What Aurora offers:
- Integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Get to know West Allis, WI
City at the Center
West Allis is the right place for anyone that is looking for a highly accessible, central location. They have many terrific, family-friendly neighborhoods, filled with energetic, creative residents and diverse businesses, as well as easy access to some of the most popular attractions in the metro Milwaukee area. A variety of fun-filled activities occur year-round, including Cool Waters Park, the Wisconsin State Fair, frequent farmers markets, and several parks and bike trails.
City of West Allis
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly