Total Joint Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity In Greenville, NC
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Orthopedics, located in Greenville, North Carolina, are expanding and seeking two board certified/board eligible, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons to join their established orthopedic practice. Applicants should have at least 3 years of experience and have fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction Surgery.
Vidant Orthopedics provides care to patients at Vidant Medical Center. The 974-bed hospital is the tertiary referral center for Vidant Health, a 9 hospital healthcare system serving eastern North Carolina with a robust network of primary care and referring physicians.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at a regional level 1 trauma center with opportunities to provide care at regional hospitals
- Access to a nationally recognized Ambulatory Surgery Center for outpatient procedures
- Guaranteed support from an established Orthopedic Trauma Service
- 24/7 inpatient and outpatient support by a team of 8 nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Expansive referral network consisting of 29 counties and over 1.4 million people
- Outpatient clinic with in-house x-ray, DME, etc.
- Dedicated block OR scheduling
- Low call burden
- High volume surgical program
- Epic EMR System
- Competitive compensation including base salary and bonus structure
- Full physician benefit package including relocation
- Ability to live only an hour away from the beautiful North Carolina coast
Vidant Medical Center
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, Greenville (pop. 91,495) is an ideal, family-oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare and shopping. Greenville is 45 miles east of I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant college community with an annual enrollment of more than 28,000 students
- Division I athletics (American Athletic Conference) and nationally recognized theatre, arts and music programs
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville s revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses and residents to the area
- 25 city-owned recreation and parks facilities including greenways, gymnasiums, sports
Apply for Total Joint Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity In Greenville, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly