Pulmonary – DFW Metro
This is an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Pulmonologist to join an established, private-practice affiliated with two HCA hospitals in Fort Worth, TX. The ideal candidate will be motivated to continue the growth of this successful practice with the support of a large referral base and alignment with a strong multi-specialty physician group.
- Competitive earning potential with guaranteed base salary, production incentives & benefits
- Traditional outpatient/inpatient model
- Opportunity for teaching and interventional procedures
- Verifiable need with immediate ramp-up: walk into an established patient base with the flexibility to determine clinic hours & number of patients seen in office
- Partnership opportunity after 1 year
- Pulmonary Diagnostics and EMR in place
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metro is one of the fastest growing areas of the U.S and offers significant employment opportunities, diverse and affordable housing options, and a wonderful quality of life. Enjoy access to:
- Family-oriented, safe communities with the top public schools in the nation
- Excellent universities, museums, and cultural activities
- Great golf courses, parks, and recreation
- Professional and college sports teams
- Strong economy and high job growth rate
Texas Medical License is required. This position does not qualify for J1 or H1B applicants.
Interested applicants only, no recruiters please.
Please click Apply to submit your CV!
Apply for BC/BE Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly