Beaumont Surgical Services is seeking an experienced full-time faculty neurosurgeon. This position will be predominately at the Trenton campus.
Ideal candidates will also possess excellent interpersonal skills for program building, exceptional communication skills to help expand the referral base and strengthen community ties.
Beaumont Health is Michigan’s largest not-for-profit health care system formed in 2014 to provide patients with compassionate, extraordinary care, no matter where they live in Southeast Michigan.
This is an outstanding opportunity for motivated academically –oriented Neurosurgeon. William Beaumont Hospital has consistently been recognized as one of the “Best Hospitals” in the nation by US News & World Report. There is opportunity for both clinical and basic science research.
Beaumont Trenton is a 193-bed acute care teaching hospital that sponsors nine university-affiliated residency programs. The hospital offers comprehensive medical and surgical care for its patients, the hospital offers all private beds, a medical and surgical intensive care unit and obstetrical care. It is the only verified level II Trauma Center serving the downriver community.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- BC/BE neurological surgeon
- Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, a persuasive communicator who is empathetic and a respectful listener who can create an atmosphere that allows individuals to flourish within the context of the department.
- Excellent surgical skills
- Fostering team work (relationship management, build teams)
- Results Orientations (bias for action)
- Influence skills (communication)
- Establishing focus
- Customer orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Clinical education
- Strong administrative skills
Beaumont Health offers an excellent salary package commensurate with experience. The benefit program provides a comprehensive array of benefits and services to employed physicians, including, but not limited to, malpractice, health, life, dental and vision insurance; dues & memberships. Retirement Contribution Plan 403(b), 457(b) Savings Plan; Flexible spending accounts (FSA) & relocation provided.
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly