OB/GYN Opportunity in Leesburg, VA; 6-weeks PTO!
Location: Leesburg, VA suburb
About the Practice:
Our affiliate division, covering the DC, MD and VA region, seeks an OB/GYN to join a fast-growing practice located in Leesburg, VA, one of the wealthiest and fastest growing counties in the US (per USA Today).
- 45-minute drive to DC!
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services - OB/GYN, minimally invasive surgery, and more
- Hiring Physicians are both highly accomplished and awarded fellows of AAGL.
- Affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital -
- Best Hospital for 2018-19; NICU III (U.S. News and World Report)
- Ranked among the top hospitals in the country for nursing excellence, emergency care services, and patient safety.
- 1 of 41 hospitals nationwide to earn “Straight A’s” in patient safety since inception of Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade in 2012.
- 5-day workweek; 1 – 6 weekend call; 5 weeks PTO + CME days
- Patient Census: 20-30/day
- Center provides an excellent opportunity to practice advance robotics and laparoscopic surgery with the best practitioners!
- Very competitive compensation, plus discretionary bonus plan; relocation assistance provided
Patients of all ages have access to a wide variety of services including annual wellness visits, obstetrics, prenatal care, 3D and 4D ultrasounds, gynecology, birth control, hormone management including bio-identical hormone replacement, and weight management services.
The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, 5+1 weeks off paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires a VA license, and our team can assist with the process.
- The area has some of the best schools in the country; family friendly communities
- Excellent parks and recreation; historic downtown; close to vineyards and gourmet restaurants
- Ranks in the top 20 best small cities in America and #1 in Virginia, per WalletHub.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Leesburg, VA; 6-weeks PTO!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly