Part Time - Occupational Medicine/Employee Health - Physician - Aurora and Castle Rock, Colo.
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a part-time Occupational Medicine/Employee Health physician in Aurora and Castle Rock, Colo.
This unique position will spend 18 patient care hours per week dividing time between Employee Health at University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora and a busy Occupational Medicine Clinic in Castle Rock.
In this role, you will:
- Join an established practice that incorporates acute injury care with follow-up care, scheduled appointments and physical exams as well as Occupational Medicine walk-in injuries.
- Have access to specialists who are also familiar with treating work-related injuries.
- Care for a variety of occupational medicine visit types including acute injuries with follow up care, corporate physicals and DOT exams.
- Care for UCHealth employees in need of evaluation.
Requirements: a Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation accreditation is required by the State of Colorado. This two-day course must be completed prior to your start date. DOT certification is also required.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Apply for Part Time - Occupational Medicine/Employee Health - Physician - Aurora and Castle Rock, Colo.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly