Envision Physician Services and Infinity HealthCare are currently seeking an Anesthesiologist to join our reputable and dynamic team in the Milwaukee area. Practice offers a positive work environment, a high level of autonomy/full scope of practice, and opportunities for additional income.
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 23 MDs and 16 CRNAs
- Covers multiple Ascension facilities within the Milwaukee area; typically not on the same day
- Cases include General, Ortho, ENT, GI, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Urology, Spine, Vascular, Heads, and minimal healthy pediatrics.
- No trauma; Cardiac done by Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- Epic EMR
- Mixture of doing own cases/supervision
- Minimum beeper call; CRNAs take in house OB call
- Group prides itself on fair and equitable schedules! No hierarchy system
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is located on the shores of Lake Michigan. With a population over 600,000, it is the largest city and the main cultural and economic center in Wisconsin. Historically known as a brewing and manufacturing powerhouse, now is flourishing way beyond these measures. It is recognized for its fine dining and hotels, world-renowned museums, acclaimed ballet company, world-class symphony, vibrant arts, cultural festivals, and professional sports teams. This rich city is encompassed by the lake, river, gardens, parks, beautiful nature centers, and bicycle trails throughout. Milwaukee is the home to famous attractions, such as, the Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Milwaukee Public Market, an indoor market of 20 family-owned businesses, Potawatomi Bingo Casino, and Summerfest, the World’s Largest Music Festival and Milwaukee’s foundation summer celebration. You may also enjoy outstanding shopping, from boutiques and specialty shops, to malls and outlet stores, historical architecture, restaurants and nightlife. Milwaukee has an outstanding school system, with over two dozen private and parochial high schools, and over a dozen colleges. Milwaukee has two convenient airports, Amtrak station, Greyhound Lines, and intercity bus transportation. It is close to Interstate 94 and Interstate 43 for easy travel to outlining areas and cities. Milwaukee continues to thrive, from its industrial past to its modern day economy. Milwaukee is truly a unique city in which to live, work and play.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly