OB/GYN Physician in South Central Pennsylvania
WellSpan Health is actively seeking full-time Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN Physicians to join our growing practices in south central Pennsylvania. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a regional behavioral health organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and more than 200 patient care locations.
- WellSpan OB/GYN Ephrata, PA
- WellSpan OB/GYN Gettysburg, PA
- WellSpan OB/GYN Chambersburg, PA
- Medical Director WellSpan OB/GYN Ephrata, PA
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician in South Central Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly